Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best road stop in Texas!






If you ever find yourself on a road trip in between Dallas & Houston you have to make a point to stop at this amazing smoke house in Centerville Texas. Woody's Smokehouse has 16 different flavors of Jerky- at TX road trip must have- Ask to try the Tender Buffalo Jerky **My favorite! This unsuspecting road stop also boasts hundreds of other snacks, jams, cheeses, and a barbecue! Along with my usual purchase of Buffalo Jerky, and Golden Corn Nuggets, I always like to try something new each time I stop. So this time, of the 25 different flavors to choose from, I thought I'd try the Scuppernog Jelly. I have no idea what a scuppernog is..... but I have never had anything bad from Woody's, and I figure it's probably the only place in TX you can taste a scuppernog- so here goes....

No comments: